Sarah Lapsley-Martin and Gregory “Marty” Martin work as a Realtor team. They both have a passion for developing relationships with people as well as a strong desire to provide their clients with the best possible customer service experience when buying or selling a home on Cape Cod.
Sarah was raised in Mendon, Massachusetts and graduated from Westfield State College in 2003. She then moved to the Cape where she and her family lived and worked in real estate in the Harwich, Dennis and Yarmouth area for the next 5 years. Sarah headed to Colorado to work for a startup internet company and was responsible for advertising, marketing, and promotions. Through previous employment Sarah gained an enormous amount of experience in both business knowledge and customer service.
Marty grew up in Canton, Massachusetts and graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 1996. He then moved to Colorado where he worked for 10 years at one of Forbes Top 25 Largest Privately Held Companies. Throughout these endeavors he gained tremendous customer service and sales management experience with all types of clients and business partners.
Sarah and Marty come from a successful Real Estate family who has been working on Cape Cod for the past 25 years. After spending the majority of their summers growing up on the Cape and enjoying all that it has to offer, they are both ecstatic to be back home. They own a home in Hyannis and are extremely excited to be living here year-round.
The team now enjoys spending time with their daughter and family close by. They are ingrained in the local community and love supporting everything Cape Cod! They are ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors and have won multiple premier service awards. Sarah was awarded a 40 Under 40 Award from Cape & Plymouth Business Media. The Team has also won the award for Best Real Estate Agents on Cape Cod from the Cape Cod Times the past 4 years in a row.
Working with Greer Real Estate, the premier locally owned and independently operated brokerage on Cape Cod, Sarah and Marty have the ability to help you with properties from Plymouth to Provincetown. As a team, they look forward to working with you and are committed to finding your next home or selling your current home, as well as forming a lasting relationship with you. They will continually strive to help with all of your current and future needs regarding Real Estate here on the Cape.
- 40 Under 40 Award (2016) from Cape & Plymouth Business Media https://www.capecod.com/newscenter/cape-and-plymouth-business-2016-40-under-40- honorees-announced/
- Cape Cod and The Islands Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
- ”What’s Good Cape Cod” Show, co-host (2020-2023) https://whatsgoodcc.com/
- Volunteer of the Year (2018 & 2023) from Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Featured on “My Lottery Dream Home” on HGTV 2020 (Season 10, Episode 1) https://watch.hgtv.com/video/my-lottery-dream-home-hgtv/vacation-time-at-the-cape
- Completed MA Brokers Exam, and earned his Real Estate Brokers License as of July 2023
- Cape Cod Best Awards, from Cape Cod Times. Best Real Estate Agents 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- TV Hosts on the “American Dream” (2023) https://youtu.be/c6naPAauoPw?si=GlJF_B2dx4jbtudN
- Featured in Cape Cod Magazine: What Your Money Can Buy in Yarmouth (2018)
- Featured in Coastal Lifestyle, Cape Cod and The Islands Magazine: 5 Takeaways from the Cape Cod Real Estate Market During Covid-19 (Fall 2020)
- Featured in Coastal Lifestyle, Cape Cod and The Islands Magazine: What’s Good Cape Cod Hyannis Property Spotlight (Summer 2021)
Featured in Coastal Lifestyle, Cape Cod and The Islands Magazine: The Art of the Sale (Summer 2022) https://capecodandtheislandsmag.com/the-art-of-the-sale/